Thursday, July 18, 2013

Team Prayer Requests






Suzan – Safety and health and for God to work in the heart of each team member. That the Huruma families will know God’s love as we build relationships. with them.
Joy – Pray I feel at peace leaving work. Also, that I can love on the people there and share the love of Christ.
Paul – For guidance in finding a new home and direction in my life. Rom. 12:12
Julie – Pray that I will fly well, with no fear. Pray that I will let God be the lead and I will be a good listener. To show God’s love.
Heather – Pray God will give me peace as I travel, calm my fears and most importantly that God will give me guidance as I serve in Africa & develop relationships with people in Huruma.
Brandon – Pray we have a safe flight with great pilots.  Pray for lots of courage and strength.
Andy - Pray for the safety and security of my family and the Huruma Team.
Tommy – Spiritual sensitivity and alertness to all that’s going on in Huruma and Nairobi. Answer to prayer - God planted the Africa mission call in my heart at age 7. Until now I have been waiting for His timing. Fulfilling God's call touches my heart like nothing else. It is my life's purpose.
Rob – Pray for a very specific part I should play in the ministry in Kenya. Pray for my personal strength and joy as we serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment